< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Friday, September 17, 2004

Kudos returned

A couple of blogs have said some very nice things about this blog in the past couple of days, and I feel it only fair to return the favor. First, Gib at Crosblog has been kind enough to add me to his blogroll. I came across his site a few days ago and it seems we share many points of view. His stuff that I have seen so far is well written and I recommend my vast readership check him out. Second, Nicolas Farley, of Farleyman's Blog, has also prominently mentioned me and said some very nice things. Nic is an avid democrat and a Kerry supporter in this election. He is also PR chair for the EIU college democrats. He is always polite and open to discussion and perhaps someday he will wake up and realize he should be a Republican. Third, Cube of Sandcastles and Cubicles has become an active commenter on this site and I appreciate his contribution. I would say that he is a bit to the right of myself on most positions but an enjoyable read. While I'm throwing around kudos, it seems like now is a good time to mention some of the people on my blogroll (someday I will update this to include the fine blogs mentioned above and others). Most of the people on my blogroll are personal friends of mine. Random Gemini Weirdness is run by my good friend Stacy. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be blogging. As advertised, their is a certain degree of randomness in her topics, but she is always an entertaining read. Aric runs A Rage of Squirrels he is another democrat (or as I prefer Pinko Commie Liberal) and a good friend of mine. His posts are usually well researched and he has puts a lot of thought in them. He also used to post to his other blog, FreeBSD@Home about his trials and tribulations building a free BSD server. He hasn't posted anything there in a couple of months, but reading it is hilarious. Aric is a very funny guy. Lastly, Bill has Reason's Edge where he posts some political commentary and general observations. Bill is still pretty new at this, but so far his blog has been great. Thanks to all of you for the great work you are doing on your blogs and for being kind enough to visit my blog here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Gemini said...

w00t! A hat tip! Thank you very much sir!

By the way, just as an aside... I think all of us prefer to think of Aric as a pinko commie liberal, even his girlfriend..

It just makes him so much easier to accept. *cheesy grin before running off and using a pillow as cover before Aric throws something at her head*

9/17/2004 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Man of Issachar said...

why did you write five pages of stuff, when i don't have time this weekend to read any of it.

dang it.

oh well.

i agree with you on Gib, he is a good one to, and also a yankee that learned the error of his ways and moved south to georgia

9/17/2004 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home