< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Welcome to my Blog

Well, I have finally done it. I've been toying with starting a blog for a while now and I've finally decided to just go ahead with it. We'll see if I like it and want to keep it up over time. I plan on this blog being mostly about current events, politics, and ethics but I may throw in anything else. My political affiliation is generally republican. I support the war in Iraq and believe it is a key part of the war on terror. That being said, I try to look at all sides of an issue and keep an open mind.

3 Comments:

Blogger Random Gemini said...

The blog looks great! I'm really glad that you finally decided to start up a blog. Love the title too, that's a great choice.

5/19/2004 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger Nome said...

Neat! I've added you to my favorites. :)

5/19/2004 03:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog, dave.....the papa

5/23/2004 09:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home