< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Memos from Fox News

Wonkette has posted a whole bunch of memos written by Fox News chief John Moody that were released by the makers of Outfoxed, an anti-fox news documentary. I read through the memos and while I detected a definate pro-American bias I didn't see much that seemed to be a conservative bias. Unless being pro-American is strictly conservative which I hope is not the case. This matches the assertion that Orson Scott Card (post here) that Fox was pro-American but centrist politically. As I noted in that post though it is tough to recognize bias that you share. If anyone has examples from these memos that indicate what they feel is a clear conservative bias post about it in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home