< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Friday, August 20, 2004

Sacrifice

Read this letter written by Ben Stein to an Army wife. Too good to excerpt. I want to add my appreciation to all the men and women who serve our country and the families who struggle as they are left behind. I marvel at their sacrifice. My brother-in-law is in Iraq right now, having left my sister and my four nephews, including an infant, behind. I have seen the pain this seperation causes them and the strength and courage they display on a daily basis. I am proud of them and humbled by their sacrifice. (via Blackfive)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Justus said...

Thanks for the tip on the book. Looks like a good one and one that I will have to read.

8/20/2004 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home