< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wash. State Senate Race

Powerline has some comments on the Murray vs. Nethercut Senate race here in Washington State.

If this isn't enough to turn the election in Nethercutt's direction, the people of Washington must be unconscious.
Sadly, the people of Washington are unconscious, which is why I don't bother following State politics very closely. I would love to see Nethercut win, not so much because I like him, but because I really dislike Patty Murray. I would be very surprised if he wins this election though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT CONGRESSMAN NETHERCUT, I FEEL THAT HE WOULD BE THE WRONG CHOICE FOR ANY ELECTED OFFICE.

10/20/2004 08:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home