< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Monday, October 11, 2004

Movie Review: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

I went to see Sky Captain last night with a couple of friends and I absolutely loved it. Definately one of the best movies of the year as far as I am concerned. If you like the old pulp sci-fi novels or comic books you will probably love this movie, if you don't well, you probably won't get it at all. This is probably the funnest time I have had in a movie in a long time, I had a grin on my face the entire time and broke out laughing on several occasions (something I don't commonly do.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

"I had a grin on my face the entire time and broke out laughing on several occasions (something I don't commonly do.)"

Dave: This is very disturbing news, bro. You really ought to laugh more. All of this politics and war will burn a man out if he doesn't cut up regularly.

I reccomend a three-pronged treatment program: a bottle of SoCo, five of your most obnoxious friends, and a copy of Spaceballs. Works every time.

10/11/2004 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Dave Justus said...

I laugh fairly commonly, it just isn't in my nature to laugh at movies. Something about them being an inatimate object. It is a rare movie that makes me laugh out loud while I am far more likely to laugh in conversations.

10/11/2004 01:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home