< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Election Day

Everyone remember to vote today. This election matters and you owe it to yourself to make your voice heard. Win or Lose, sometimes what matters is that you stand up to be counted. Let me also say this. Who ever wins, I will support him as President. It would be the height of hypocracy to trust democracy in the middle east, and fail to trust it here. I believe that in some unknown fashion, the wisdom of the people tends to give us the President we need at the time. Lets all try to remember, that for all our political differences, we are Americans and have much in common.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nome said...

I voted! They even gave me a sticker to remind me, in case I forget. :)

11/02/2004 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger Random Gemini said...

I did too...and hey! They gave me the same sticker! No fair... I asked for the cute one...

11/02/2004 07:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home