< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Blogfaddah of the Year

Will Collier, of Vodkapundit nominates Glenn Reynolds for Time Magazine's Person of the Year. I strongly endorse this nomination. 2004 has indeed been the year of the Blog, and Instapundit has done more than anyone to shape the Blogosphere. I know that he single handedly is responsible for me being an avid blog reader, and to eventually start my own blog. Collier also mentions Burt Rutan and SpaceShipOne. This would also be a good choice, but sadly hasn't influenced the public as much as I would wish. In 20 years I expect that SpaceShipOne will be seen as the most important event of 2004, but in the here and now it hasn't had that great of an effect yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home