< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Friday, January 28, 2005

Ramblings from the Roost: The Buddhist Attitude to God

Tsykoduk has written an interesting post on the Buddhist attitude toward God and the problem of evil. It has generated a fairly lively comment thread (which I have participated in heavily) and I thought some of my readers who may not visit Tsycoduk regularly (shame on you!) might enjoy. As I have mentioned before, I find all religions and religious discussion to be endlessly fascinating and fertile ground for wasted hours in fruitless debate. Always enjoyable.

4 Comments:

Blogger tsykoduk said...

Thanks for the kind words - I am glad that others enjoy my special form of insanity. :)

1/28/2005 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mystic Knight said...

Here, here!

I can't tell you the time I will never get back embroiled in commentary on this topic. My only wish is that more folks would drop by my website and waste more of their time with me. ;)

1/28/2005 01:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Justus said...

Glad you are here Mystic Knight. I'll start checking out your blog on a regular basis.

1/28/2005 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Mystic Knight said...

The Duk drug me over. I've Blogrolled your site so I can keep tabs on your words of wisdom as well.

1/28/2005 01:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home