< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Good News from the Islamic World

Chrenkoff has another of his good news round-ups up. His opening paragraph is very appropriate:

I'm having a deja-vu to the 1980s, when as a young lad stuck on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain I watched with some bemusement the safe and comfortable citizens of Western democracies rallying for "peace" and protesting aggressive American policies, while around me people were risking if not life than certainly limb and their future marching for freedom, democracy and human rights.
I have mentioned before that two of my heroes are Vaclav Havel and Lech Wallesa. Their analogs are currently fighting for freedom in the Islamic world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home