< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Drum roll please

I have made the previously announced blogroll changes. I took off a couple of sites that were seem to have been abandoned. It is a sad day when a blog goes unloved. If I took you off, and you are planning to resume blogging, let me know and I can put you back on. Several new sites have been added to the blog friends section. Which due to it's length has been placed in an abecedarian order. Emily's Craziness is a Spokane blog, and it is one of the prettiest blogs out there. She has some very interesting posts as well as being the quiz queen. Faynights is run by Chris and Laura Brown, who also have the Volodymyr Campaign blog which has a link in the daily reads section. Volodymyr Campaign promotes free speech and democracy throughout the former Soviet Union. A very worthy goal. Les Jones - Kiss Me, I'm Peevish is an interesting site with tastes similar to my own. He is also the source of the timely addition to my vocabulary linked to above. My Little Circle is the blog of Jaymarie who has a large number of religious posts. Always an interesting perspective. Reclaim Your Brain is an objectivist blog by Sarah Beth. I am having an enjoyable logical debate with her in the comment to this post. Running for the Right is, surprisingly, a conservative blog run by Brian. If you like this blog, you will probably like his as well. And if you like hating this blog, you will probably enjoy hating his too. Check out the older links in the blog friends section as well, if you don't already. I think it is a pleasantly eclectic selection and I am sure there will be something there for everyone. In addition, there are have been a few additions, and one deletion, from my daily reads section. I dumped Pandagon in favor of Ezra Klein, one of the original Pandagon members. Ezra has some of the best liberal blogging out there. I certainly don't always agree with him, but he puts up some fine posts. The Anchoress is a fascinating lady, and the goto blogger for anything Catholic. Her posts are often funny and always informative. It is always worthwhile to get a variety of opinions on the moral issues of the day, and the Anchoress is one to check frequently. Finally, I have moved my E-mail link to the top of the page, just under my profile, removed the recent posts section and... Got Haloscan trackback (if I did it right.) I have continued with Blogger, rather than Haloscan comments as I prefer that format. Thanks again to everyone who stops by and reads this blog. I appreciate you all! Update: Somehow, in my listing of the new blogs in the blogroll, I skipped The Cassandra Page, also a right of center blog and a good read.

2 Comments:

Blogger RFTR said...

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words.

I'm planning a blogroll update of my own sometime soon, and I'll make sure to reciprocate when I do.

So thanks again.

4/20/2005 05:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

some good blogs... i especially like the discussion between you and Sarah Beth. You do like to stir the pot don't you?:) I relate well to that type of discourse.

thanks for the linkage.

4/21/2005 09:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home