< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Blogoversary

Today is the one year anniversary of this blog. It has been a great year. I appreciate all of my readers and commenters and all the bloggers that link to me and put up such great posts. It has been a very rewarding experience for me, and I look forward to another year. Also this week, I evolved to Flappy Bird status in the Truth Laid Bear ecosystem. Yay me! So now you must all say nice things about me and give me lots more links! Thanks again to all of you. You make it more than worth it.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Justus? Yeah - he's a freak...Oh.. Hi Dave!"

[Grin]


Congrats!

5/19/2005 08:53:00 AM  
Blogger RFTR said...

I believe the preferred spelling is "blogiversary," but however you want to spell it, have a happy one.

My blog's a few months older than yours, but you seem to be doing better than I. Keep it up!

5/19/2005 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger aw said...

Outstanding. I think you could be a top-20 player in the Ecosystem, if only you weren't so damned well-informed. Or reasonable, reasonable doesn't work very well. You're intellectually honest too, you look beyond partisan politics, so that'll have to go...

You rarely get impassioned about stupid nonsense, have a great big-picture perspective...yeah, never mind.

5/19/2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Gib said...

Congrats on a great job.

5/19/2005 10:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may not always agree with you but I appreciate that you use logic to support your positions. Glad that I run across your blog and hope you stick around for a long time.

5/19/2005 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Man of Issachar said...

hmmm...you are compeition because my goal is to rule the world through my blog.

If you submit now, i will let you have a small corner of it for yourself and you family, else i will destory you forever.

5/19/2005 01:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Dave. Congrats.

Rob A.

5/19/2005 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Justus said...

Thanks everyone. My ego is sufficiently inflated now :)

5/20/2005 07:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home