< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Vodkapundit - All the News That's Fit to Drink

Vodkapundit lists The Five Greatest Concept Albums Ever, Period. I am not sure I agree with all his choices, but this one I definetely endorse:

The Wall Pink Floyd's 1979 magnum opus needs no introduction. If you're like me, however, and you define rock'n'roll by loudness and youthful defiance, then this two-disc collection is the loudest, most unrelenting rejection of adulthood ever recorded. Other than that, there's nothing left to say. Either you agree with my last pick, and you've been nodding your head ever since reading 'The Wall' in boldface up above, or you're too old and too deaf to care. Either way, that was the Floyd's point.
I will forever hate Bill at Reason's Edge for having seen Pink Floyd perform The Wall at Madison Square Gardens. Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home