< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Monday, July 11, 2005

4

I saw the Fantastic Four over the weekend and I very much enjoyed it. If you insist on your super hero movies being dark and angsty, don't bother seeing this one, but if you like fun, heroic, mouthy heroes, this is a very enjoyable movie. There isn't anything deep about it (although Ben Grimm coming to terms with being the Thing was well done) and the climatic end battle against Dr. Doom wasn't the best ever and seemed sorta just tacked onto the end of the movie. Despite that though, the interaction between the main characters and the pure fun of the movie made it more that worthwhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Man of Issachar said...

Rank it agaist other comic moives.

You know electra, daredevil, hulk...spierman.

did you catch stan lee's camo?

7/11/2005 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dave Justus said...

Not as good as either Spiderman.

Better than Hulk or Daredevil, I haven't seen Electra.

Probably not quite as good as either X-man, but it was a different feel and if not quite as good it was as enjoyable.

I missed the cameo.

7/12/2005 06:40:00 AM  
Blogger Man of Issachar said...

awsome.

I am just assuming that stan lee had a cameo, but a friend of mine told me that he caught it, but I do not remember where.

7/12/2005 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home