< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Friday, July 29, 2005

High school stereotype

Punk/Rebel

50%

Drama nerd

44%

Loner

44%

Goth

31%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

19%

Ghetto gangsta

19%

Stoner

13%

Geek

0%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com
This is probably mostly accurate, although the low geek score was a big surprise. However, given my extreme laziness and lack of concern about grades it is probably correct. Luckily for my GPA I was able to do better with no excertion than many could do by onerous study. (via Gib)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they your children? I'd like to have students like them, so colourful.

7/29/2005 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Ended up 81% punk, not sure how that happened at all. My geek rating was a bit higher, but there's only one question about tech and I'm guessing you need to answer that you're beat up a lot to get a higher score in that area.

7/29/2005 07:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell did I get drama nerd from?

Geek was low as well.

Oh well. :)

7/29/2005 08:39:00 AM  
Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Scored well on punk/jock and low on ghetto gangsta. What seems strange is I prefer rap/hip-hop to any other kind of music and gangsta rap isn't all bad. Another thing: I was never a punk; nor do I or did I see myself that way during my high school years.

7/30/2005 09:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home