< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Anchoress takes Conservatives to the woodshead

The Anchoress:

This is absurd and disgraceful. I am seriously disappointed by what I am reading everywhere - from The Corner to Hugh Hewitt and all spots in between: overheated rhetoric, defensiveness, barely-concealed (and too-effusively denied) contempt and class-conscious snark. I’m consistantly telling the left to “grow up.” Now, I say it to my friends on the right, fully aware that I will most likely be taken to the cyber-blogshed for it by folks on both sides (and go ahead and dump me from your blogrolls, too): GROW UP. For heaven’s sake, GROW UP.
She certainly has a point. Read the whole thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10/06/2005 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Laura Brown said...

The left and the right have been flinging overheated rhetoric, defensiveness, contempt and snark at each other for some time. Although such tactics usually start out being safely directed at 'the enemy', they do tend eventually to infect one's own house. Now that The Anchoress has seen what this can do to 'her side,' maybe she should think about what it's doing to the country as a whole.

10/06/2005 07:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home