< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm Gonna Tell...

Paul Deignan was in a discussion about Alito's ruling on the FMLA case on a lefty site. One of the other commenters, decided that the proper response to this was to email his academic advisors. You can read the whole thing, including the comment thread that led to this bit of childishness here: Info Theory: The Left Responds. If Paul had been abusive or rude there might be some justification for this (although I would still consider it somewhat whiney.) Paul was polite though, far more polite than those arguing against him. (via Dean's World)

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

This cracks me up. I've got to tell you, if someone called my advisor to snitch on me for soemthing like that he'd find it wildly funny. We have a section of our bulletin board labelled "Stupid Gone Wild" onto which I'm sure the email would find its way.

11/07/2005 01:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home