< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://davejustus.com/" >

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Riots in Paris

Guardian Unlimited:

Violent clashes between police and immigrant groups in the suburbs around Paris have continued for the sixth consecutive night with scores of cars set alight and nearly three dozen people arrested overnight, officials said today.
I haven't commented on this previously, although I have been keeping an eye on the story. I don't know that I have anything meaningful to add about what is going on there, but these riots have not been entirely unforeseen. This article, The Barbarians at the Gates of Paris written in 2002 gives a pretty good understanding of the failure of Muslims to become integrated in France, and the dangers that result.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Hi Dave,
I'm sorry for not having contacted you before I left the country. Due to problems I was having with the html of my blog, I've created a new blog. It's address is "HearOIsrael.blogspot.com" I think you will be pleasantly surprised that I plan on resisting the urge to dive head-first into politics now that I'm back. Anyhow, feel free to visit and comment as you always have.

Thank you so much, Greg.

11/02/2005 06:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home